<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8146660533488885643?origin\x3dhttp://pinchanok-gamboom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
พินชนก♥แบงค์
♥ Me, pinchanok g.

Pinchanok Gamboom Chommongkloh
(Athigit Prinprom)
♥ILOVEHIM
14'th October'96
love_Ethan_07@hotmail.com
I know my blog is boring, very plain, you don't have to say.
http://pinchanokg.livejournal.com/
I want my family.
Pinchanok Gamboom





♥please,Santa Claus


♥Bank Gamboom Athigit PringProm!♥

♥Kim Tae Woo!♥
♥To go back to Thailand to be with family.
♥Complete my Thai classes.
♥A family photo.
~I guess, I have to wish more

♥ Let's talk!





♥ Do-you-have-to-leave?


♥ Thank You


Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello lips,
just realized that I have not post Kim C's photo from One Night Two Days, so here it is:
Photobucket

Okay, about today, nothing much. No school! Don't have to see those stupid teachers I have! Haha... Well, I don't have anything about today, let's say about wednesday. Netball secondary 4 Farewell Party ! Had so much fun with my great Netball family.  Well, sad thing is my secondary 4 seniors are leaving soon... Played with water filled with detergent and flour. Yuck, it went into my mouth and eyes. But, fun was still there!
Bye lips
♥


♥ 5:23 PM